Modafinil is a drug that improves intelligence, it increases your cognitive function in different ways. What is Modafinil? Modafinil is a drug that improves intelligence. This increases your cognitive function in various ways. There are many smart drugs, but Modafinil is in a class for himself, for a few reasons:

• This is not a stimulus. Modafinil acts as a stimulant, but it is actually an eugeroic agent - a promoter of enlightenment. This does not make you fast or nervous like most conventional stimulants. Modafinil has no crash or trigger, just like several smart drugs
  • It does not disconnect.
  • In fact, Modafinil can help people,
  • It has little to no side effects. Modafinil is very safe. Example: I took it every day for 10 years and I saw nothing wrong with him during this period.
  • It works. Very good. Have you finally seen the movie with Bradley Cooper? It is based on Modafinil. These things give you superhuman mental treatment, with little or no disadvantages.

How Modafinil increases your brain and mood

Unlike other smart drugs, there is plenty of evidence to support the effects of modafinil.

• It has been shown to increase your fatigue resistance and improve your mood.
  • For healthy adults, modafinil improves fatigue, motivation, response time and alertness.

• A study published by the University of Cambridge found that modafinil was effective in reducing the "impulse response"
  • Modafinil even improves the brain function of doctors who rarely slept.
  • There was evidence that Modafinil only helps people with lower IQ, but after years of experimentation (and upgrading my IQ), it does not.

Is modafinil safe? Modafinil is not addictive. It has a low risk of misuse. There is an extremely rare condition (about 5 cases per million people) called SJS or Stevens-Johnson syndrome, in which people with genetic susceptibility can develop a dangerous rash. SJS is most often triggered by antibiotics, followed by analgesics, coughs and cold medications, NSAIDs, psychoepiles and anti-drugs. phenytoin and modafinil can trigger.

Although the risk is not low, you may be able to make a genetic test before using any of these medications, including modafinil. If you have one of these SNPs, you risk increasing the risk. So do not order over the Internet, but talk to your doctor or pharmacist.