Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: For various art projects in the area of ​​Pontivy - le Faouet we are looking for people who want to actively participate in it.

Beitrge
    Blog-Eintrge

Idee For various art projects in the area of ​​Pontivy - le Faouet we are looking for people who want to actively participate in it.

For various art projects in the area of ​​Pontivy - le Faouet we are looking for people who want to actively participate in it.

The projects are already prepared, including advertising, and funded.

People who live within 50 km (Pontivy or Le-Faouet) can participate. The projects are suitable for artists and art lovers.

Inquiries to: Manfred La-Fontaine

e-mail: m@la-fontaine.tv

]

Beitrge
    Blog-Eintrge

Idee AW: For various art projects in the area of ​​Pontivy - le Faouet we are looking for people who want to actively participate in it.

The planned projects are exhibitions, creation of a studio for the production of films and expansion of filming with drones.

There are good opportunities for the exhibitions. Pictures and sculptures can be exhibited. There are also screens that can be used to show movies.

Currently the interest for animal films is very high. My most popular movie shows the rescue of a dog. It makes sense to expand this area.

Likewise, filming with drones has become a very interesting option and is also promoted by me.

www.Triskel.info
    ]

Beitrge

Standard AW: For various art projects in the area of ​​Pontivy - le Faouet we are looking for people who want to actively participate in it.

that seems aj very interesting, unfortunately I am a bit too far away for that ...

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer