Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: A planned walk in the forest turned out to be much more ... the forest of Kermore

Beitrag A planned walk in the forest turned out to be much more ... the forest of Kermore

A planned walk in the forest turned out to be much more ...
    Hanging colourful cubes dancing to the rhythm of the wind in the branches, signs of the fairies' animals do not clash with the landscape.
    An atmosphere that transports us to another world.
    Then the prehistoric fountain, more than 4000 years old, reminds me of 10 years ago.
    We had met, tamed each other and then I had sealed that moment forever on this canvas which now adorns the walls of Kermore...
    I remember then...
    Manfred lights a candle and seems to thank nature. The megaliths lying down and those standing up offer a spectacle of an unreal world, Manfred then marks with chalk the signs on the vestiges of the past....Much more than a walk I realise.
    I continue what seems to me to be a journey of initiation...
    The great path is in front of me, a few more steps and I find myself this time in front of the reflection of my soul.
    I pass the fairy gate, the one I painted a short time ago, I turn around and I understand that the image hanging there in front of me and in front of the gate was none other than the very strong link that unites me forever to the forest of Kermore.
    Thank you Manfred La-fontaine

Geändert von Fredde (24.11.2021 um 09:59 Uhr)

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer